Don't believe us? News about Hot Cheeto-covered Korean corn dogs, birria tacos and a reopened raspa shop were three of the Current's five most-read food stories for the week.
In non-snack news, though, a pair of San Antonio barbecue joints appeared on Texas Monthly's acclaimed "50 Best" list, and a South Texas chef wiped the floor with Bobby Flay on the Celebrity Chef's namesake TV cooking contest.
Catch up on our top five food news tidbits at the links below.
- Two San Antonio barbecue spots make Texas Monthly’s '50 Best BBQ Joints' list
- South Texas chef Larry Delgado reigns supreme on Food Network's Beat Bobby Flay
- San Antonio’s Mochinut now serving Korean corn dogs with crispy ramen, Hot Cheeto breading
- Birria tacos aren’t just having a San Antonio moment, they're in the world's top 5 food trends
- West Side San Antonio snack shop back to slinging raspas, aguas frescas after summer fire