Time for a rematch of Flavor!
Bad news if you were waiting until the last second to buy a ticket to San Antonio Current Flavor
— the event has officially sold out.
If you did score tickets to the March 24 event a) you go, Glen Coco and b) here are a few tips on making the best out of your evening.
1. Get there early. This year's event is a jam-packed three hours (7-10 p.m.), so make the most of your time with the expanded footprint at the San Antonio Museum of Art
(200 W. Jones Ave.).
2. Don't forget Uber is an option. First-time Uber users can use the code SAFLAVOR for a free ride up to $20 because no one likes dealing with parking and because there'll be plenty of bars available for you.
3. Did I mention a large footprint? Unlike year's past, the event will spread throughout SAMA's outdoor areas starting with its side courtyard next to The Luxury and sprawling through both east and west courtyards.
4. Enjoy bites from Alchemy, Beto's Alt-Mex, Bite, Botika (the upcoming Peruvian eatery at the Pearl), Box Street Social, Cajun Wagon, Dignowity Meats, Fairview Coffee, Feast, Folc, Friendly Spot, Grayze, Grimaldi's Pizzeria, Hearsay, Highbrow Coffee, Kimura, La Frite Bistro, Lily's Cookies, Luna Rosa, Merit Roasting Co., Nectar Wine Bar & Ale House, The Old Main Assoc., Pharm Table, Ro-Ho Pork & Bread, Rosella Coffee, Salata, Shuck Shack, Sketch, Sweet Chela's, Smoke Shack, Thai Topaz, The Barbecue Station, Vida Mia and Zinc Bistro and Wine Bar.
5. Figure out which team you're rooting for yet? Choose between #TeamBite, #TeamDady, #TeamRFN or #TeamBowers.