Our other most-read food stories touched on expansions of Babe's Old Fashioned Food and Dave's Hot Chicken, as well as local bars and restaurants offering holiday-themed pop-ups.
Rounding out our top stories was the news that a collection of Alamo City hospitality pros were honored as "Rising Stars" by an international industry platform.
Read on for more.
- San Antonio Tamales Festival returns for fourth year Dec. 2-3
- San Antonio-based Babe’s Old Fashioned Food to expand with new chicken concept
- These San Antonio bars and restaurants are holding holiday-themed pop-ups
- San Antonio’s second Dave’s Hot Chicken to open this Saturday
- Industry platform names five San Antonio culinary pros as 'Rising Stars'
Follow us: Apple News | Google News | NewsBreak | Reddit | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter| Or sign up for our RSS Feed