Closely following that was the announcement that East Side bar Twin Sisters Cantina is set to be demolished, and a story on a former strip club suffering major damage in a weekend fire. Locals also wanted to know where they could celebrate National Margarita Day and looked for more deets on the San Antonio Zoo's annual 21-and-up fundraiser.
Read on for more.
- Texas Testicle Festival will bring balls, booze and bedlam to the Hill Country next month
- City of San Antonio calls East Side bar Twin Sisters Cantina a "nuisance," orders demolition
- Now-defunct San Antonio strip club suffers heavy damage from weekend fire
- These San Antonio bars and restaurants are celebrating National Margarita Day in a big way
- San Antonio Zoo's annual adults-only gala and fundraiser returning on May 12