Other top stories included the announcement of a dinner benefiting reproductive rights organizations and news about the big winner of grocer H-E-B's annual Quest for Texas Best contest. A spoiler on the latter story: It's chamoy. Chamoy wins all.
Read on for more.
- Limited-edition UTSA Bud Light cans on shelves across San Antonio in time for football season
- San Antonio's Best Quality Daughter holding fundraising dinner for reproductive rights
- McAllen-based sugar-free chamoy company wins 2022 H-E-B Quest for Texas Best contest
- Exploring San Antonio's diverse dining options on a college budget
- First Look: Anticipated San Antonio restaurant Carriqui delivers well-executed fare, stylish vibes