Get Listed in the Current Calendar
Add your event to the most comprehensive calendar and online events listing in town.
To make sure your listing is included in the print and online editions of the paper, please complete this calendar event submission form at least two weeks before the date of the event. Provide complete event details and contact info.
Calendar Submission Guidelines
- Info must be received two weeks prior to the event
- No submissions by phone
- Follow the specific rules below
Give us a phone number we can reach you at if we have questions!
Music listings must include
- Band's name
- Time of performance*
- Cover price
*The default concert time is 9 pm. If you don't specify, your event will be listed as beginning at 9 pm.
Visual art listings must include
- Artist's name, description of their work
- Gallery/ Location & Gallery Hours
- Opening Reception hours, if applicable
- Run Dates of the exhibit (i.e. May 2-May 30)
- Images: If you would like to include images, I'll be happy to link them in our online calendar. However, you must label them! Be sure to mention in the text of your press release that you have sent the images or they will be forgotten!!
All other listings must include
- Name of the production/event
- Performance/event hours
- Admission prices
- Description of the event.
Kelly Nelson, Digital Content Editor
Email: [email protected]