Yeah, you heard that right. In addition to stories on Mama's Cafe adding a breakfast menu and downtown pizza spot Playland opening a basement club, plenty of folks read up on local cocktail guru Jeret Peña's plans to revive his magical, multi-destination Harry Potter bar crawl.
Apparently, folks were also keen to learn more about the U.S. Department of Labor's new rules on server side work and the addition of drive-thru "Chipotlanes" at two new local Chipotle stores.
Get caught up on all the details below.
- San Antonio's newly reopened Mama’s Cafe will start serving breakfast Nov. 3
- U.S. Department of Labor issues final rule for restaurant owners on tip credit, server side work
- Chipotle opens two new San Antonio stores with drive-thru 'Chipotlanes'
- San Antonio cocktail king Jeret Peña reviving Harry Potter-themed bar crawl this month
- Chef behind downtown San Antonio pizza joint Playland to open subterranean late night spot