Folks wanted to know about two forthcoming spots — one slinging kolaches and another serving drinks in upscale digs. They were also hungry for details about San Antonio mainstay Bill Miller Bar-B-Q closing its dining rooms once again.
The scandal part comes in because SA-based Pabst Blue Ribbon made headlines with its colorful Twitter language, which ultimately prompted an apology from the brewer.
Read on for more.
- San Antonio’s Bexar Kolache Co. to open second storefront next month
- San Antonio’s Best Quality Daughter named to USA Today's best new restaurants list
- San Antonio's Pabst Blue Ribbon tweets New Year's advice for sober followers: 'Try eating ass!'
- New dual-level bar Conversa will bring ‘dress-to-impress' vibes to San Antonio in March
- San Antonio-based Bill Miller Bar-B-Q temporarily closes dining rooms, citing labor shortage