Among the Current's most-read food stories this week: Lauded SA chef Andrew Weissman announced his departure from the high-end La Cantera eatery bearing his name, while the owner of longtime Vietnamese eatery Pho Ha Long handed the reins to a close family member.
In the "openings" category, North Carolina-based chain Bojangles and China-based Ten Second Yunnan Noodle Shop both have announced plans to open San Antonio-area locations, and local fave Kimura reopened in new digs.
Read on for all the deets.
- North Carolina-based fried chicken chain Bojangles set to open San Antonio stores
- Lauded San Antonio chef Andrew Weissman hands over reins of Signature restaurant at La Cantera
- China-based Ten Second Yunnan noodle shop makes debut in Northeast San Antonio
- Relocated San Antonio ramen shop Kimura reopening Tuesday north of downtown
- Popular West San Antonio Vietnamese restaurant Pho Ha Long now under new ownership