Lots of folks were eager to get the dish on Hell's Kitchen finalist Mary Lou Davis' planned pop-up events before her move to California from the Alamo City. Others read up on Kung Fu Saloon, the plus-size bar and arcade that opened here during the week. Still others checked out a story about H-E-B ranking second only to Amazon on a new list of the nation's best grocers.
These and more are linked below in our all-you-can-click buffet.
- Kung Fu Saloon opens in Northwest San Antonio, offering cocktails, vintage arcade games
- San Antonio Hell's Kitchen chef Mary Lou Davis holding pop-ups ahead of her move to California
- San Antonio-based H-E-B ranked second-best grocer in U.S., coming in second to Amazon
- Tlahco Mexican Kitchen has opened a second location in San Antonio's Stone Oak area
- Upscale bar Shin-Dig, helmed by Angry Elephant's owners, opens in North San Antonio