San Antonians also wanted to know more about a New Mexican pastry-focused bakery opening on the North Side, and, sadly, the circumstances surrounding a Floresville barbecue spot's final days of service.
Read on for more.
- New San Antonio panadería and coffee house going into former Rise Bakery in Stone Oak
- Activist says San Antonio bar's dress code banning 'saggin' pants and 'durags' is anti-Black
- San Antonio Coffee Festival returns with new downtown location Feb. 12
- San Antonio Chick-Fil-A locations will give away free nuggets this week
- Another beloved San Antonio-area restaurant, 2 Sawers BBQ in Floresville, has closed its doors