There was also news about the Alamo City’s first Mochinut location opening to much fanfare — and then closing just a few days later, citing a lack of equipment. (Cue the sad trombone for doughnut lovers.)
Read up on those stories and more below.
- Just days after grand opening, San Antonio’s first Mochinut location closes temporarily
- Pair of San Antonio chefs to open new restaurant, Gunslingers, at Los Patios September 1
- San Antonio’s Tower of the Americas to hold Octoberfest event featuring 23 European breweries
- San Antonio's Chicken N Pickle to close its doors for daylong community service initiative
- San Antonio’s Brackenridge Park Conservancy to hold free Parktoberfest event next month