- Community support at art events. Yes, I see a lot of people out at events … but it's the same faces. How's about we get more people out? Come on, galleries offer wine and other nice food items. Food, free food!
- More art strolls during the spring, please. I've always enjoyed the way SA looks in springtime.
- More local organic start-up events — the success of SMART Fair and the DIY Factory have hopefully raise the confidence levels of other artists trying to ride on their coattails.
- A peaceful and well planned out Luminarias Art Night: let's avoid drama for the inaugural event … maybe next year, but not in '08.
- Oh yeah, and world peace, of course…but I'll settle for the following monetary gifts, if need be.
- Sidewalk improvements down on S. Alamo and Pereida streets (I swear, we had no alcohol in our system when we nearly stumbled onto a car or two last First Friday).
- Season three of Veronica Mars. Sorry I had to throw that one in there.
- * The $142 million needed for the performing arts center (it isn't even on the ballot yet, but a girl can wish, right?).