From huge acquisitions to huge changes to pre-Prohibition alcohol laws to literal giant boxes of beer, click through for this week’s biggest food news.
- San Antonio-based Pabst Brewing is marketing a 1,776-pack of beer, 'because 1,777 seemed excessive'
- San Antonio-based Taco Cabana sold to California company for $85 million
- This fall, a new Texas law will allow stores to sell beer, wine earlier on Sundays
- New family- and dog-friendly food truck park rolling into Northwest San Antonio this weekend
- Las Vegas-based Capriotti's sandwich chain will open first San Antonio store this summer