On top of celebrating National Puppy Day earlier this week, news broke that a new coffee shop in La Cantera will offer a special menu for our canine companions. Our readers made those among the Current's most visited food stories of the week.
In more sobering news, plenty of you also read about Texas Roadhouse CEO Kent Taylor taking his own life after suffering from severe post-COVID symptoms.
- Texas Roadhouse CEO takes own life after suffering 'unbearable' COVID-19 symptoms
- Artisan Brewery and Distillery opens craft cocktail bar on San Antonio’s East Side
- A new North San Antonio coffee shop has a menu just for your dog
- These dog-friendly San Antonio restaurants offer a place to celebrate National Puppy Day
- Topo Chico hard seltzers will hit Texas shelves this month — just in time for poolside sipping