Support Local Journalism, Join the SA Current Press Club.

Monday, April 4, 2016

There Was a Fire Early This Morning At Tony Roma's in Rivercenter Mall

Posted By on Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:31 AM

click image YOUTUBE
  • YouTube
Hankering for ribs? Feel like a visit to the River Walk? 

You'll have to find another 'cue restaurant because the popular rib spot Tony Roma's is closed after an early morning fire, KENS reports.



San Antonio Fire Department Battalion Chief Robert Mikel tells the television station that the fire sparked between a storage and dining area and may have been caused by hot towels fresh out of a dryer. 

In February, welders accidentally caused a fire in the Rivercenter Mall's parking garage. 

Tags: , ,

Support Local Journalism.
Join the San Antonio Current Press Club

Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.

Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.

Join the San Antonio Press Club for as little as $5 a month.

Read the Digital Print Issue

July 14, 2021

View more issues

Newsletters

Join SA Current Newsletters

Sign Up Now

Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.

Calendar

© 2021 San Antonio Current

Website powered by Foundation