Either way, folks flocked to the news that the locally based chain will give away its iced tea every Friday this month to people who show up with their own container.
Readers also wanted the deets on the closure of a longtime downtown watering hole The Local Bar as well as when they can catch a selfie in front of the iconic 27-foot-long Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
Read on for more.
- San Antonio-based Bill Miller Bar-B-Q offering free iced tea every Friday this month
- Popular downtown San Antonio watering hole The Local Bar closes after 10 years
- Hot dog! Oscar Mayer Wienermobile returning to San Antonio Aug. 11-13
- El Paso transplant Coffee House of Hel serving up java with a side of horror in San Antonio
- Civil rights lawyers call out attorney for ADA suits against businesses on San Antonio's East Side