But there was plenty more to snack on, such as a copyright infringement suit filed by a local craft brewer and new restaurant coming to Olmos Park. Tuck that napkin into your shirt, messy eaters, and get ready to feast on the Current's most-read food stories of the week.
- Texas to allow SNAP recipients to apply for replacement benefits for food destroyed in winter storm
- City of San Antonio approves councilman’s $14M plan to provide aid to local bars and restaurants
- San Antonio’s Dorćol Distilling sues Austin’s St. Elmo Brewing for Betty copyright infringement
- Photo of exhausted Domino’s workers taken at peak of San Antonio winter storm goes viral
- Former Culinary Institute prof Justin Ward opening restaurant San Antonio's Olmos Park area