Folks were keen to learn details about the closure Helotes mainstay Bobby J's Old Fashioned Hamburgers as well as a local food activist Jamie Gonzalez's trek to win a hefty grant.
Plenty also perused a collection of day trip-worthy breweries and a pair of articles involving Northeast SA's Toyota Field: one about a new taco and margarita festival coming to the sports venue and the other about free McDonald's eats over the weekend.
Read on for more.
- Longtime San Antonio-area mainstay Bobby J’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers has closed
- San Antonio food activist and 'Puta de la Fruta' sole Texas candidate for national $50,000 grant
- When exploring San Antonio-area breweries, don't snooze on these day-trip worthy spots
- San Antonio's new Taco and Margarita Festival will marry the local favorites with pro wrestling
- McDonald's to give away free fries and nuggets at San Antonio’s Toyota Field this Saturday